This role is primarily responsible for driving Group-wide sales strategy and plans. He/she will work closely with CCO to define the sales strategy, the organization, and the monitoring of the full sales cycle.
Tasks and responsibilities include :
- Develops long-term and medium-term Group Sales Strategies based on the business requirements and stages.
- Ensures implementation of group strategy and provides support for actions or initiatives, anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities, and ensuring integration with country sales strategy.
- Builds sales performance and efficiency culture via standardization of EWS sales principle, a country relevant “hard working” sales incentive, and report metrics/ KPI. Develops and drives the execution of the initiatives.
- Aligns Group strategy and countries' sales plan by working closely with General Manager, Country Manager, and sales leader to ensure business outcomes, and revise as needed.
- Monitors group-wide sales performance on an ongoing basis identifies the gap and works with countries on initiating corrective actions, etc.
- Uses Market Intelligence and product information and works closely with the Marketing and Crop Strategy teams in identifying future global sales opportunities, market and product/crop penetration, etc.
- Works collaboratively with the HR partner in driving talent management and development aimed at increasing talent bench strength and a healthy succession pipeline in the sales team.
- Develops distribution strategy for improving the overall capability, sales momentum and group sales development to support current and future business requirements.
- Provides strategic support and coaches country sales leaders to strengthen sales leadership across countries.
¿Lo estamos buscando?
- University degree, a post-graduate degree is an advantage.
- Experience in an equivalent role for minimum 5 years; total managerial experience of 10-15 years.
- Experience gained preferably from working in a matrixed/international organization in the FMCG or Life Sciences industries.
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen; knows the market dynamics and can provide authoritative and expert advice to develop business solutions based on an understanding of the business environment and objectives.
- Effective communicator with very good listening skills, can clearly communicate the right message to the targeted audience in a positive way and elicit the desired action.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking; good assessment and analysis of situation, does not only rely on his/her own information and observations but takes time to validate; makes good judgment calls, is able to anticipate implications of actions/decisions.
- Able to effectively balance stakeholders; can bring all varying opinions / views on the table and facilitate an open, respectful discussion; addresses interests of multiple stakeholders in a balanced, fair manner; effective negotiator.
- Instills trust; able to role model behaviors of an inspiring and trustworthy leader. High level of ethics and integrity and ensures this is consistently cultivated as a culture within EWS organization